Sunday, March 25, 2007

Label Design Project







Last semester, I designed label for a project of HED Study Skill. This project required us to make a label and a short film ( flash ) to advertise the product. Our team has 4 people but only me did this project and the rest they are lazy. However, I didn't tell teacher because I didn't want them to be punished by the teacher. I did everything they only had to check it again. By the end of semester, we had a presentation in Melbourn Theatre in order to show our design. The result is our group received the second pride 200000VND. I'm very happy because most of work I did it by myself. So the Second Pride made me satisfy +_+ Later I gave the pride to my friends...

Now I talked about my design



As you see three labels are the same styles, their are unity. All labels has the same margin, same font,...The image of lemon, grog, and stawbery are the ingredient of products. The number 5% shows the concentration 5% alcohol. All of these label were made by Illustrator.


Here is the label after putting in the bottle



No comments: